Probable the highest betting odds on the Internet
No win limits imposed
Surebets are allowed
On financial betting Betfair offers betting exclusive!
You can act as a bookie
Bet trading is available
Great variety of markets for many sports
A bit overwhelming to new players
Transactions not free of charge for every payment method
Live horse racing can be viewed only if you bet 2€
Slow response times from the support team
2. Website look
3. Website usability
4. Website functionality
5. Sports coverage
6. Markets coverage
7. Odds quality
8. Betting limits
9. Live betting
10. Safety and fairness
11. Customer service
1. Overall quality
No significant weaknesses
2. Is one of the most important operators in the world.
3. Betfair is an operator for professional punters.
4. Wide range of sports and markets.
5. Usually offers a great welcome bonus.
6. Usually offers great promotions.
7. Betfair provides a platform for betting-exchange.
8. Cash Out option is supported.
9. Watch over 50,000 events streamed live.
10. Fast payments and no fees.
11. The Betfair app makes betting simpler and faster.
1. Financially stable and reliable operator.
2. Few types of bets available.
3. Many services (Streaming TV, Cash Out option or some promotions) may be limited in your country.
4. Betfair has removed languages without notice.
5. Betfair has stopped working in some countries without notice.
1. Website is not easy to navigate.
2. A wide variety of payment options are available for added convenience with fast payout processing times
3. A plethora of online casino game options
1. There are no winning limits imposed on players
2. Some players from certain countries incur transaction fees with some of the payment options
3. Raises commission if the player wins more than £250,000
1. Live streaming is only available for horse racing and only if you wager at least €/£2 on the race
2. Classy and prestigious operator
3. Web-site full of useful and well presented information
4. Active betting forum for members
1. Unique concept for placing bets
2. No US customers supported
3. Commission on net winnings
1. Rookie punters may be confused
2. Good offers for new customers
3. Best odds on all English football
4. Good live stream coverage
1. Betting exchange
2. Liquidity could be an issue on certain markets
1. Less promotions and incentives for current customers